Saturday, July 24, 2010

Craigslist ad to find the baddest ride in Gainesville

Here's an ad I just posted on Craigslist, under "Items Wanted":


HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CAR???1 (corner of NW 39th avenue and 6th street)

Looking for evidence of super-cool ride I saw this morning, turning east on NW 39th Avenue, at the corner of 6th Street across from Stephen Foster Elementary. Car has tasteful orange and blue metallic paint job with flames going towards the back and Gator logo on at least one side. Only saw car briefly on my way to farmers market (Saturday), and could not stop to get a photo.

If you see this car please take a photo and send it to me! I will put it on my blog about Gainesville and the Gators and give you full credit!

Thank you and have a nice day!

  • Location: corner of NW 39th avenue and 6th street
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1860687973

No comments:

Post a Comment